US Solar Power Investments to Reach $61.1B by 2015
From 2010 to 2015, US solar power investments are projected to increase from $22.4 billion to $61.1 billion, according to the latest issue of EL Insights. This represents a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 21.3% during this time period.
According to EL Insights, companies can expect:
– From 2010 to 2015, the U.S. solar market is projected to increase from $9.8 billion to $78.1 billion. This represents a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 51.4% during this time period.
– Global solar generation will…
This is a preview of EL Insights Subscription Content.
Delivered two times a month, every issue of EL Insights is developed to help businesses understand the implications of an emerging energy, environmental or sustainability technology, to inspire innovation within companies, and to provide executives with timely data, charts and market insights.
For industry insiders needing to stay informed, EL Insights is the one subscription that delivers opportunity-focused, actionable insights that are both engaging and accessible.
Get a no-obligation issue of EL Insights here.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- LAX Commissions New $438M Central Utilities Plant
- International Paper Receives Trucked Compressed Natural Gas
- Housing Authority Signs ESPC with Ameresco
- Solar Installed at USDA Buildings
- Eaton Supports 6.3 MW Hospital Solar Installation in New Jersey
- UK Grocery Store Chain Gives Refrigerators an Energy Savings Turbo Boost
- ATG Designs 120-watt LED Fixture for Gas Station Canopies
- Schneider Electric Launches PowerLogic PM8000 Line of Meters