US Solar Power Investments to Reach $61.1B by 2015
From 2010 to 2015, US solar power investments are projected to increase from $22.4 billion to $61.1 billion, according to the latest issue of EL Insights. This represents a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 21.3% during this time period.
According to EL Insights, companies can expect:
– From 2010 to 2015, the U.S. solar market is projected to increase from $9.8 billion to $78.1 billion. This represents a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 51.4% during this time period.
– Global solar generation will…
This is a preview of EL Insights Subscription Content.
Delivered two times a month, every issue of EL Insights is developed to help businesses understand the implications of an emerging energy, environmental or sustainability technology, to inspire innovation within companies, and to provide executives with timely data, charts and market insights.
For industry insiders needing to stay informed, EL Insights is the one subscription that delivers opportunity-focused, actionable insights that are both engaging and accessible.
Get a no-obligation issue of EL Insights here.
Energy Manager News
- Natural Gas Pipeline Congestion is Squeezing Energy Managers
- New Hampshire Raises Net Metering Cap
- NEPGA: Canadian Hydro Contracts Could Cost Consumers $777M Annually
- Building a Better Turbine
- Oracle and Opower to Team Up to Make Big Data Even Bigger
- Navigant: Big Growth Ahead for BMSes
- Water, Energy Steps Being Taken at 2 KY Correctional Facilities
- Western EIM Benefits Are Up to Nearly $65M with NV Energy Participation