Goodwill Buys RECs
Goodwill Industries International’s headquarter location in Rockville, Md. has signed a two-year green electricity purchase agreement for renewable energy certificates sourced from wind resources to offset 100-percent of its energy use.
The effort is part of an overall initiative for Goodwill Industries International and its independent member agencies to green their buildings and stores to meet LEED standards.
Goodwill is a member of the AOBA Alliance, one of the largest commercial energy aggregation groups in the United States.
The renewable energy certificates will be supplied by Constellation NewEnergy and will be sourced from US wind facilities.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Keys to Energy Efficient Air Filtration
- Tracking the Exciting World of Solar Energy Research
- Colorado Mixing Solar, Weatherization
- Lighting Sector: 4% CAGR Through 2020
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 19, 2016
- New Hampshire Town Resists Door-to-Door Sales
- Minnesota Commerce Department Challenges Otter Tail Power Rate Hike
- An Interesting Summer for PACE