Roundup – General Dynamics, PGE, TXU Energy
Portland General Electric Opens North America’s First Public-Use Quick-Charge Station for Electric Vehicles in Collaboration with NEC
Polar Ice Cap Is Gone, Kids Can’t Go Outside, Nebraska is a Desert? Poll Finds That Still Wouldn’t Convince Many Americans of Global Warming
Ohio Business Council for a Clean Economy
The Princeton Review Gives 703 Colleges Green Ratings in New 2011 Editions of its Annual College Guides and Website Profiles of Schools
The Princeton Review
Energy Manager News
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- SCTE, ISBE Join Villanova’s RISE Forum
- Unico Using EnerNOC Platform
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities