Kraft Sustainability VP Discusses Corporate Sustainability
Steve Yucknut, vice president of sustainability at Kraft Foods recently spoke at the Nicholas School of the Environment at Duke University. The discussion on sustainability at a food company is part of a lecture series on what corporations are doing on the sustainability front. Yucknut’s goal is to make sustainability an integral part of every business decision at Kraft.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.