Kraft Sustainability VP Discusses Corporate Sustainability
Steve Yucknut, vice president of sustainability at Kraft Foods recently spoke at the Nicholas School of the Environment at Duke University. The discussion on sustainability at a food company is part of a lecture series on what corporations are doing on the sustainability front. Yucknut’s goal is to make sustainability an integral part of every business decision at Kraft.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending April 29, 2016
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- Xcel Energy Files to Refund $15M to Colorado Electric Customers
- New Retail Marketplace, MassEnergyRates.com, Launches in the Bay State
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- SCTE, ISBE Join Villanova’s RISE Forum
- Unico Using EnerNOC Platform