Kraft Sustainability VP Discusses Corporate Sustainability
Steve Yucknut, vice president of sustainability at Kraft Foods recently spoke at the Nicholas School of the Environment at Duke University. The discussion on sustainability at a food company is part of a lecture series on what corporations are doing on the sustainability front. Yucknut’s goal is to make sustainability an integral part of every business decision at Kraft.
Energy Manager News
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool