Cummins Exec Discusses Climate Change Principles
Tom Linebarger, president, of Cummins Inc., explains what his company is doing to be more sustainable. Linebarger talks about the company’s ten climate change principles that include making its products more efficient and improving energy use at its facilities.
Cummins is a Business Roundtable member company.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE