Jones Lang LaSalle Discusses Green Globes Assessment Tool
Bob Best, director of Sustainability Investors Services for Jones Lang LaSalle, provides an overview of Green Globes, an online sustainability guidance and assessment tool that can help owners and occupiers of real estate make their properties and practices greener.
Energy Manager News
- 18 Organizations Recognized for Cutting Parking Facility Energy Use
- ASHRAE Updates Lighting and Controls Guidelines
- RI Town Begins $620,000 Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- Businesses Offered ‘Instant Rebates’ from Utility
- Rocky Mountain Institute Provides Energy Retrofit Course
- DOE Awards $600,000 for Building Energy Efficiency Projects
- 3Degrees Helps Companies Procure Renewables