Jones Lang LaSalle Discusses Green Globes Assessment Tool
Bob Best, director of Sustainability Investors Services for Jones Lang LaSalle, provides an overview of Green Globes, an online sustainability guidance and assessment tool that can help owners and occupiers of real estate make their properties and practices greener.
Energy Manager News
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data