Lime Energy, 4tell Partner on Integrated Energy Solutions
Lime Energy and 4tell Solutions have formed a strategic partnership to deliver an integrated energy solution platform that provides a solution that enables businesses to quickly evaluate their energy efficiency and carbon footprints. The new solution is aimed at delivering results that show reduced energy costs and improved environmental performance in buildings, facilities and infrastructure.
The new partnership will leverage Lime Energy’s expertise in the development and installation of solutions that reduce energy consumption for businesses, government agencies and utilities, and 4tell’s technology solutions that capture, manage, model and analyze critical data for sustainable energy practices.
4tell’s proprietary Sustainable Performance Governance technology platform is said to improve efficiencies and is expected to enhance Lime’s ability to deliver energy savings to customers through several ways including reducing risk and costs, streamlining project execution, identifying higher quality projects and verifying the results.
One of Lime Energy’s most recent projects include energy-efficient upgrades at the U.S. Postal Service. In January, the Postal Service awarded three contracts worth $29 million to Lime Energy to make its facilities on the East Coast more energy efficient.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls