New Clorox Corporate Logo Better Reflects Sustainability Focus
The Clorox Company has launched a new corporate logo, marking the most signicant change in its visual branding identity since 1957. The company says the updated version of its iconic diamond mark with a brighter blue color and new accents of green better reflects the corporate brand with its focus on sustainability.
“Our new logo better communicates what The Clorox Company stands for today,” said Clorox chairman and CEO Don Knauss. “We’ve kept visual elements that reflect our heritage but we emphasized our forward-thinking mindset and objective to achieve strong growth, drive innovation and focus on sustainability.”
Clorox says the new visual identity reflects the strength and direction of its brand portfolio, and underscores its commitment to sustainability and focus on natural products.
Clorox launched its Green Works line in Dec. 2007, and last year became the top-selling line of natural cleaners with a 42 percent market share.
The logo also uses “The Clorox Company” in its entirety as a way to distinguish the corporate identity from its flagship bleach brand.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Greenskies Enlarges Wesleyan University’s Microgrid
- Pacific Power Names Three wattsmart Business Partners of the Year
- 2014 Better Than 2013 for Distributed Wind Turbines, But Far Below 2012
- Making Efficiency Attractive to Investors
- Hydrogen from Landfill Powers Forklifts at BMW Plant
- Big Energy Savings for Hoke, N.C., Schools
- Energy Savings Performance Contracts Unlock Deep Savings
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments