New Clorox Corporate Logo Better Reflects Sustainability Focus
The Clorox Company has launched a new corporate logo, marking the most signicant change in its visual branding identity since 1957. The company says the updated version of its iconic diamond mark with a brighter blue color and new accents of green better reflects the corporate brand with its focus on sustainability.
“Our new logo better communicates what The Clorox Company stands for today,” said Clorox chairman and CEO Don Knauss. “We’ve kept visual elements that reflect our heritage but we emphasized our forward-thinking mindset and objective to achieve strong growth, drive innovation and focus on sustainability.”
Clorox says the new visual identity reflects the strength and direction of its brand portfolio, and underscores its commitment to sustainability and focus on natural products.
Clorox launched its Green Works line in Dec. 2007, and last year became the top-selling line of natural cleaners with a 42 percent market share.
The logo also uses “The Clorox Company” in its entirety as a way to distinguish the corporate identity from its flagship bleach brand.
Energy Manager News
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage