New Clorox Corporate Logo Better Reflects Sustainability Focus
The Clorox Company has launched a new corporate logo, marking the most signicant change in its visual branding identity since 1957. The company says the updated version of its iconic diamond mark with a brighter blue color and new accents of green better reflects the corporate brand with its focus on sustainability.
“Our new logo better communicates what The Clorox Company stands for today,” said Clorox chairman and CEO Don Knauss. “We’ve kept visual elements that reflect our heritage but we emphasized our forward-thinking mindset and objective to achieve strong growth, drive innovation and focus on sustainability.”
Clorox says the new visual identity reflects the strength and direction of its brand portfolio, and underscores its commitment to sustainability and focus on natural products.
Clorox launched its Green Works line in Dec. 2007, and last year became the top-selling line of natural cleaners with a 42 percent market share.
The logo also uses “The Clorox Company” in its entirety as a way to distinguish the corporate identity from its flagship bleach brand.
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- 44 Companies Apply to Manage OSU Energy
- ASHRAE High-Performance Building Design Professional Certification Earns ANSI Accreditation
- Energy Management Targets Commercial Real Estate
- Home Depot Hires HVAC Provider for South Arizona Stores
- Voluntary Agreement Covers Energy of Home Internet Equipment
- Community Microgrids for a Sustainable Future – TEDx Talk
- Cree Restructures LED Business in Aggressive Pricing Environment