IBIE’s BEST Program Taps Sustainability Leaders
The International Baking Industry Exposition has identified sustainability as one of the industry’s
top priorities. As such, the IBIE committee launched an initiative to recognize suppliers that foster energy conservation, reduced water usage, a decrease in landfill waste, healthy living and/ or a reduction of the overall impact on the environment.
The inaugural B.E.S.T. (Becoming Environmentally Sustainable Together) in Baking initiative has identified 16 industry suppliers that are making a positive impact on the environment:
Air Management Technologies, Inc.
American Pan-Bundy Baking Solutions
Bedford Industries, Inc.
Colborne Foodbotics, LLC
HFA, Inc/Handi-Foil of America JEROS USA
Lime Energy for Sara Lee
Sara Lee and Horizon Milling
Energy Manager News
- Connecticut, The Microgrid State
- More Large Green Buildings, Still Few Small Ones
- OSI and Cascade Cut Energy Use in Food Processing Facilities
- Data Center Energy Savings: Start with the Servers
- Toyota Plant in Kentucky Rolls Out Bioenergy
- GE Launches Wind- and Turbine-Focused Business Unit
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending November 13
- NEMA: CT Retailers Should Charge Monthly Market-Based Rates