IBIE’s BEST Program Taps Sustainability Leaders
The International Baking Industry Exposition has identified sustainability as one of the industry’s
top priorities. As such, the IBIE committee launched an initiative to recognize suppliers that foster energy conservation, reduced water usage, a decrease in landfill waste, healthy living and/ or a reduction of the overall impact on the environment.
The inaugural B.E.S.T. (Becoming Environmentally Sustainable Together) in Baking initiative has identified 16 industry suppliers that are making a positive impact on the environment:
Air Management Technologies, Inc.
American Pan-Bundy Baking Solutions
Bedford Industries, Inc.
Colborne Foodbotics, LLC
HFA, Inc/Handi-Foil of America JEROS USA
Lime Energy for Sara Lee
Sara Lee and Horizon Milling
Energy Manager News
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier