IBIE’s BEST Program Taps Sustainability Leaders
The International Baking Industry Exposition has identified sustainability as one of the industry’s
top priorities. As such, the IBIE committee launched an initiative to recognize suppliers that foster energy conservation, reduced water usage, a decrease in landfill waste, healthy living and/ or a reduction of the overall impact on the environment.
The inaugural B.E.S.T. (Becoming Environmentally Sustainable Together) in Baking initiative has identified 16 industry suppliers that are making a positive impact on the environment:
Air Management Technologies, Inc.
American Pan-Bundy Baking Solutions
Bedford Industries, Inc.
Colborne Foodbotics, LLC
HFA, Inc/Handi-Foil of America JEROS USA
Lime Energy for Sara Lee
Sara Lee and Horizon Milling
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management