IBIE’s BEST Program Taps Sustainability Leaders
The International Baking Industry Exposition has identified sustainability as one of the industry’s
top priorities. As such, the IBIE committee launched an initiative to recognize suppliers that foster energy conservation, reduced water usage, a decrease in landfill waste, healthy living and/ or a reduction of the overall impact on the environment.
The inaugural B.E.S.T. (Becoming Environmentally Sustainable Together) in Baking initiative has identified 16 industry suppliers that are making a positive impact on the environment:
Air Management Technologies, Inc.
American Pan-Bundy Baking Solutions
Bedford Industries, Inc.
Colborne Foodbotics, LLC
HFA, Inc/Handi-Foil of America JEROS USA
Lime Energy for Sara Lee
Sara Lee and Horizon Milling
Energy Manager News
- Natural Gas Pipeline Congestion is Squeezing Energy Managers
- New Hampshire Raises Net Metering Cap
- NEPGA: Canadian Hydro Contracts Could Cost Consumers $777M Annually
- Building a Better Turbine
- Oracle and Opower to Team Up to Make Big Data Even Bigger
- Navigant: Big Growth Ahead for BMSes
- Water, Energy Steps Being Taken at 2 KY Correctional Facilities
- Western EIM Benefits Are Up to Nearly $65M with NV Energy Participation