Hara Energy Management SW Upgrade Improves Supply Chain, Mandatory Reporting, Language Support
The latest upgrade to Hara’s environmental and energy management software solution enables organizations to better manage and optimize their energy and natural resource reductions across supply chains as well as adds global language and U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) mandatory reporting rule support.
The Hara Environmental and Energy Management (EEM) Fall 2010 Release was developed in response to customer demand for a solution to help them drive greater natural resource and energy efficiencies outside of their companies, and help better track and manage environmental data across various supplier and partner networks.
The cloud-based solution features advanced capabilities that enable organizations to manage environmental information from across partners both upstream and downstream, including suppliers of product goods and services, transportation providers, third party warehouses and logistics providers. It also allows companies to engage suppliers and other value chain partners to drive efficiencies and cost savings across the entire value chain while meeting or exceeding their obligations under various supply-chain mandates from customers or their investor community, said Hara.
Other highlights of the seventh release include global language support for Chinese (Simplified), French, German, Japanese Portuguese (Brazilian) and Spanish, support for the EPA Mandatory Reporting Rule (MRR), and Asset Level Energy Efficiency, which offers enhanced capabilities to help companies better understand and optimize energy efficiency at the individual asset level such as HVACs, refrigerators, boilers and process furnaces.
Energy Manager News
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra