Supply Chain Management Market to Hit $8.5 Billion by 2015
From 2010 to 2015, the global Supply Chain Management market is projected to increase from $5.90 billion to $8.55 billion, according to the latest issue of EL Insights, which focuses on sustainable supply chains. This represents a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.7% during this time period.
If you’re already a subscriber to ELInsights, you can download the current issue here.
If you haven’t subscribed yet, you can receive a no-obligation issue of EL insights here.
Delivered two times a month, every issue of EL Insights is developed to help businesses understand the implications of an emerging energy, environmental or sustainability technology, to inspire innovation within companies, and to provide executives with timely data, charts and market insights.
For industry insiders needing to stay informed, EL Insights is the one subscription that delivers opportunity-focused, actionable insights that are both engaging and accessible.
Get a no-obligation issue of EL Insights here.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland