Supply Chain Management Market to Hit $8.5 Billion by 2015
From 2010 to 2015, the global Supply Chain Management market is projected to increase from $5.90 billion to $8.55 billion, according to the latest issue of EL Insights, which focuses on sustainable supply chains. This represents a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.7% during this time period.
If you’re already a subscriber to ELInsights, you can download the current issue here.
If you haven’t subscribed yet, you can receive a no-obligation issue of EL insights here.
Delivered two times a month, every issue of EL Insights is developed to help businesses understand the implications of an emerging energy, environmental or sustainability technology, to inspire innovation within companies, and to provide executives with timely data, charts and market insights.
For industry insiders needing to stay informed, EL Insights is the one subscription that delivers opportunity-focused, actionable insights that are both engaging and accessible.
Get a no-obligation issue of EL Insights here.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending May 22
- Future Is Bright for Solar at Stanford
- Noresco Named Qualified Energy Performance Contractor in New Mexico
- Home Depot Sells Cree LED Flood Light for $9.97
- Professional Laundering Facility Installs Cogeneration
- PowerWise Offers Web Controls for Mini-Split Heat Pumps
- DOE Spends $32M to Boost Solar Workforce Training, Technology Innovation
- Trane Partners with Telkonet for Hotel Industry