B4E Panel Discusses Solutions for a Low Carbon Future
Some experts believe the impact of climate change will be felt hardest by the world’s poorest. This panel from the b4esummit discusses examples of low-cost, innovative climate solutions that are having a transformative impact.
The video starts in Spanish but quickly moves to English.
Chaired by : Alberto Padilla, Anchor, CNN International
Guido Bartels, General Manager, Global Energy & Utilities Industry, IBM, Chairperson, GridWise Alliance
Enrique Gonzalez Haas, President & General Director, Schneider Electric, Mexico & Central America
Alex MacGilvray, Director, Accountability
Scott Nyquist, Leader, Sustainability & Resource Productivity Initiative, McKinsey & Company
Helmy Abouleish, Vice Chairman & Managing Director, Sekem Group
Energy Manager News
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Feb. 5
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate