B4E Panel Discusses Solutions for a Low Carbon Future
Some experts believe the impact of climate change will be felt hardest by the world’s poorest. This panel from the b4esummit discusses examples of low-cost, innovative climate solutions that are having a transformative impact.
The video starts in Spanish but quickly moves to English.
Chaired by : Alberto Padilla, Anchor, CNN International
Guido Bartels, General Manager, Global Energy & Utilities Industry, IBM, Chairperson, GridWise Alliance
Enrique Gonzalez Haas, President & General Director, Schneider Electric, Mexico & Central America
Alex MacGilvray, Director, Accountability
Scott Nyquist, Leader, Sustainability & Resource Productivity Initiative, McKinsey & Company
Helmy Abouleish, Vice Chairman & Managing Director, Sekem Group
Energy Manager News
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool