Bovis Lend Lease Cuts Energy Use With NightWatchman
Bovis Lend Lease set a sustainability target to reduce carbon emissions by 20% over a three year period. As part of this drive, NightWatchman was deployed on 3,000 PCs at Bovis Lend Lease in Europe. This enabled the company to meet one third (32%) of its energy reduction target (113,000 kWh) in just 10 months, reducing overall carbon emissions and exposure to carbon liability.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.