Bovis Lend Lease Cuts Energy Use With NightWatchman
Bovis Lend Lease set a sustainability target to reduce carbon emissions by 20% over a three year period. As part of this drive, NightWatchman was deployed on 3,000 PCs at Bovis Lend Lease in Europe. This enabled the company to meet one third (32%) of its energy reduction target (113,000 kWh) in just 10 months, reducing overall carbon emissions and exposure to carbon liability.
Energy Manager News
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage