Bovis Lend Lease Cuts Energy Use With NightWatchman
Bovis Lend Lease set a sustainability target to reduce carbon emissions by 20% over a three year period. As part of this drive, NightWatchman was deployed on 3,000 PCs at Bovis Lend Lease in Europe. This enabled the company to meet one third (32%) of its energy reduction target (113,000 kWh) in just 10 months, reducing overall carbon emissions and exposure to carbon liability.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending April 29, 2016
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- Xcel Energy Files to Refund $15M to Colorado Electric Customers
- New Retail Marketplace, MassEnergyRates.com, Launches in the Bay State
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- SCTE, ISBE Join Villanova’s RISE Forum
- Unico Using EnerNOC Platform