Green Job Projections in Latest Issue of EL Insights
Total U.S. green jobs are projected to reach 892,400 in 2010 and grow to 1,388,600 in 2015, according to the latest issue of EL Insights, which focuses on green jobs. This represents a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.2% during this time period.
This issue looks at major trends as well as:
– Green Jobs by Major Industry
– Total US Green Jobs Forecast
– Green Job Penetration
– Net Green Job Penetration
The issue also provides takeaways for corporate leaders and Q&As with industry experts.
If you’re already a subscriber to ELInsights, you can download the current issue here.
If you haven’t subscribed yet, you can receive a no-obligation issue of EL insights here.
Delivered two times a month, every issue of EL Insights is developed to help businesses understand the implications of an emerging energy, environmental or sustainability technology, to inspire innovation within companies, and to provide executives with timely data, charts and market insights.
For industry insiders needing to stay informed, EL Insights is the one subscription that delivers opportunity-focused, actionable insights that are both engaging and accessible.
Get a no-obligation issue of EL Insights here.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi Appliances Launch AC JV
- Walmart Saving Money While Driving Efficiency
- Solutions to Help Reach Building Energy Management Goals
- Advanced Fans Cut Datacenter Energy Requirements
- Renew Financial Acquires FL PACE-Lender EcoCity Partners
- Solar Canopies in Maryland, California
- Increased Demand for EVs Driving Global Battery Management System Market