Green Job Projections in Latest Issue of EL Insights
Total U.S. green jobs are projected to reach 892,400 in 2010 and grow to 1,388,600 in 2015, according to the latest issue of EL Insights, which focuses on green jobs. This represents a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.2% during this time period.
This issue looks at major trends as well as:
– Green Jobs by Major Industry
– Total US Green Jobs Forecast
– Green Job Penetration
– Net Green Job Penetration
The issue also provides takeaways for corporate leaders and Q&As with industry experts.
If you’re already a subscriber to ELInsights, you can download the current issue here.
If you haven’t subscribed yet, you can receive a no-obligation issue of EL insights here.
Delivered two times a month, every issue of EL Insights is developed to help businesses understand the implications of an emerging energy, environmental or sustainability technology, to inspire innovation within companies, and to provide executives with timely data, charts and market insights.
For industry insiders needing to stay informed, EL Insights is the one subscription that delivers opportunity-focused, actionable insights that are both engaging and accessible.
Get a no-obligation issue of EL Insights here.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management