Nokia Discusses Sustainable Packaging, Recycling
At the Sustainable Brands conference, Kirsis Sormunen of Nokia explains how a move toward compact packaging has resulted in significant cost and environmental savings. Additional topics include consumer awareness of mobile phone recycling, as well as developing software applications and services that encourage sustainable behavior.
Energy Manager News
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool