Nokia Discusses Sustainable Packaging, Recycling
At the Sustainable Brands conference, Kirsis Sormunen of Nokia explains how a move toward compact packaging has resulted in significant cost and environmental savings. Additional topics include consumer awareness of mobile phone recycling, as well as developing software applications and services that encourage sustainable behavior.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned