COP 16 Day 3 Press Briefing
Speaking to the media on the third day of the conference, Christiana Figueres said that Cancun can deliver on adaptation, technology transfer, forests and funding, and can also clarify what to do about the Kyoto Protocol and how to anchor targets and actions. Compromise is the key word, she stressed, adding that she sees the spirit of compromise in important areas.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned