COP 16 End Of Week 1 Press Briefing
During a press conference at the end of the first week of the United Nations Climate Change Conference, UNFCCC Executive Secretary Christiana Figueres said governments were engaging on what will be presented to Ministers on Tuesday.
Both Ad hoc Working Groups are progressing diligently, she said. Under the AWG-LCA, the conference room paper prepared by the Chair and discussed this week will be fed into a newly prepared text, while a text tabled by the AWG-KP Chair last Monday has also been updated.
Energy Manager News
- 5 Reasons Clean Energy Investments Beat Expectations
- East Coast Cities are Top 3 Most Energy Efficient
- Tri-Generation System Generates Heat, Power, Hydrogen
- Lennox Expands Commercial Packaged Rooftop Units
- US Representative Wants to Extend Tax Credits for Clean Energy
- Eaton Hired at Fort Campbell
- Schneider Software Prevents Overcooling in Data Centers
- HVAC Brain Carries Siemens Commercial Room Thermostat