COP 16 End Of Week 1 Press Briefing
During a press conference at the end of the first week of the United Nations Climate Change Conference, UNFCCC Executive Secretary Christiana Figueres said governments were engaging on what will be presented to Ministers on Tuesday.
Both Ad hoc Working Groups are progressing diligently, she said. Under the AWG-LCA, the conference room paper prepared by the Chair and discussed this week will be fed into a newly prepared text, while a text tabled by the AWG-KP Chair last Monday has also been updated.
Energy Manager News
- Digging Deep to Cure HVAC Inefficiency
- Technavio: Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Growing
- GE Shreveport Plant Finishes First Stage of Retrofit
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables