COP 16 End Of Week 1 Press Briefing
During a press conference at the end of the first week of the United Nations Climate Change Conference, UNFCCC Executive Secretary Christiana Figueres said governments were engaging on what will be presented to Ministers on Tuesday.
Both Ad hoc Working Groups are progressing diligently, she said. Under the AWG-LCA, the conference room paper prepared by the Chair and discussed this week will be fed into a newly prepared text, while a text tabled by the AWG-KP Chair last Monday has also been updated.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B