COP 16 End Of Week 1 Press Briefing
During a press conference at the end of the first week of the United Nations Climate Change Conference, UNFCCC Executive Secretary Christiana Figueres said governments were engaging on what will be presented to Ministers on Tuesday.
Both Ad hoc Working Groups are progressing diligently, she said. Under the AWG-LCA, the conference room paper prepared by the Chair and discussed this week will be fed into a newly prepared text, while a text tabled by the AWG-KP Chair last Monday has also been updated.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Portland Likely to Require Energy Benchmarking
- Using Building Energy Management for Factories
- New Energy System Will Save Stanford $420M
- Tire Plant Earns Superior Energy Performance Gold Certification
- Acuity Brands Acquires Indoor Location Software Company
- NJ School District Hires Honeywell for Energy Upgrades
- CODA Energy 50 kWh Storage Tower Achieves UL Certification
- Con Edison Development Procures GE Energy Storage System