Jacquelynn Henke to Lead TD Bank’s Green Strategy
Based in Boston, Mass., Henke will oversee the continued implementation of the bank’s green initiatives for its real estate operations from Maine to Florida. This includes the design and construction of the bank’s stores using its new green prototype store design.
She will also manage the LEED certification process for qualifying retail locations, regional headquarters, call centers and supporting offices throughout the TD Bank footprint. Henke will report to Gerry Guidice, Head of U.S. Real Estate.
Prior to joining TD Bank, Henke was the sustainability manager and a senior project manager for Harvard University’s Allston Development Group.
Henke has been elected as a member of USGBC’s national chapter steering committee and was a member of the board that chartered USGBC’s Massachusetts chapter.
Energy Manager News
- Building a Better Turbine
- Oracle and Opower to Team Up to Make Big Data Even Bigger
- Navigant: Big Growth Ahead for BMSes
- Water, Energy Steps Being Taken at 2 KY Correctional Facilities
- Western EIM Benefits Are Up to Nearly $65M with NV Energy Participation
- FirstEnergy Ohio Seeks Changes to Rate Plan to Ensure Price Stability for Customers
- Utility Data Aggregation: How to Take the Best Approach
- Making the IoT Work for Building Managers