Jacquelynn Henke to Lead TD Bank’s Green Strategy
Based in Boston, Mass., Henke will oversee the continued implementation of the bank’s green initiatives for its real estate operations from Maine to Florida. This includes the design and construction of the bank’s stores using its new green prototype store design.
She will also manage the LEED certification process for qualifying retail locations, regional headquarters, call centers and supporting offices throughout the TD Bank footprint. Henke will report to Gerry Guidice, Head of U.S. Real Estate.
Prior to joining TD Bank, Henke was the sustainability manager and a senior project manager for Harvard University’s Allston Development Group.
Henke has been elected as a member of USGBC’s national chapter steering committee and was a member of the board that chartered USGBC’s Massachusetts chapter.
Energy Manager News
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund