Jacquelynn Henke to Lead TD Bank’s Green Strategy
Based in Boston, Mass., Henke will oversee the continued implementation of the bank’s green initiatives for its real estate operations from Maine to Florida. This includes the design and construction of the bank’s stores using its new green prototype store design.
She will also manage the LEED certification process for qualifying retail locations, regional headquarters, call centers and supporting offices throughout the TD Bank footprint. Henke will report to Gerry Guidice, Head of U.S. Real Estate.
Prior to joining TD Bank, Henke was the sustainability manager and a senior project manager for Harvard University’s Allston Development Group.
Henke has been elected as a member of USGBC’s national chapter steering committee and was a member of the board that chartered USGBC’s Massachusetts chapter.
Energy Manager News
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024
- Idaho Opens First Solar Farm
- What You Need To Know About Green Insulation: Green Seal’s New Standard
- Obama Administration to Provide Up to $4.5 billion in Loan Guarantees for Electric Charging Stations
- Minnesota PUC Approves New Rate Structure, Size Cap for Solar Gardens
- Maine PUC Endorses Natural Gas Pipeline Expansion at Expense of Ratepayers
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look