Jacquelynn Henke to Lead TD Bank’s Green Strategy
Based in Boston, Mass., Henke will oversee the continued implementation of the bank’s green initiatives for its real estate operations from Maine to Florida. This includes the design and construction of the bank’s stores using its new green prototype store design.
She will also manage the LEED certification process for qualifying retail locations, regional headquarters, call centers and supporting offices throughout the TD Bank footprint. Henke will report to Gerry Guidice, Head of U.S. Real Estate.
Prior to joining TD Bank, Henke was the sustainability manager and a senior project manager for Harvard University’s Allston Development Group.
Henke has been elected as a member of USGBC’s national chapter steering committee and was a member of the board that chartered USGBC’s Massachusetts chapter.
Energy Manager News
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’
- Data Analytics Deepens its Hold on Facilities
- Global Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger Market Growing
- Duke Energy Renewables, Lockheed Martin Sign PPA
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Jan. 29
- FERC Probes High Rates of Four Interstate Gas Pipeline Companies
- Rhode Island Launches Retail Shopping Website
- Successful Energy Managers Follow these 10 Tactics