Jacquelynn Henke to Lead TD Bank’s Green Strategy
Based in Boston, Mass., Henke will oversee the continued implementation of the bank’s green initiatives for its real estate operations from Maine to Florida. This includes the design and construction of the bank’s stores using its new green prototype store design.
She will also manage the LEED certification process for qualifying retail locations, regional headquarters, call centers and supporting offices throughout the TD Bank footprint. Henke will report to Gerry Guidice, Head of U.S. Real Estate.
Prior to joining TD Bank, Henke was the sustainability manager and a senior project manager for Harvard University’s Allston Development Group.
Henke has been elected as a member of USGBC’s national chapter steering committee and was a member of the board that chartered USGBC’s Massachusetts chapter.
Energy Manager News
- IRS to Buildings Owners: “We’re From the Government and We’re Here to Help”
- CT Hospital, Soltage, Tenaska Unveil Solar Plant
- FAA Pays to Upgrade Airport Hangar Heating
- Maryland Electric Coops Mount FERC Challenge to Community Solar Garden Retail Prices
- SEIA Releases Updated Version of ‘Guide to Federal Tax Incentives’
- Energy Efficiency and Waste Disposal Grow Closer
- Worcester School Gets Grant to Complete LED Retrofit
- Cree Recalls Lamps