Deloitte Expands Sustainability Offerings, Acquires ClearCarbon, DOMANI
Taking steps to expand in what it has identified as a âkey growth area,â Deloitte has acquired the assets of ClearCarbon Consulting, Inc. and DOMANI Sustainability Consulting, LLC, which will be integrated into Deloitteâs sustainability services.
âAs an emerging offering, the acquisitions of ClearCarbon and DOMANI will further strengthen Deloitteâs ability to help clients drive value, mitigate business risk, and drive growth, efficiency and innovation through improved environmental, social and financial performance,â said Jessica Blume, national managing principal, research and innovation, Deloitte LLP.
ClearCarbon and DOMANI will operate on an interim basis as âClearCarbon by Deloitteâ and âDOMANI by Deloitteâ respectively.
Deloitteâs sustainability consulting services address a range of domestic and global sustainability opportunities and risks related to water and resource scarcity; carbon and greenhouse gas management; demand for increased transparency and assurance of non-financial performance.
DOMANI, an executive level sustainability strategy consulting firm, has helped multinational corporations implement sustainability strategies. DOMANI provides strategic and technical solutions to clientsâ energy, carbon and water challenges.
ClearCarbon provides solutions that help clients understand their environmental impacts and develop strategies to reduce their carbon footprint. ClearCarbon has measured and managed the carbon footprints for more than 25,000 locations in 128 countries.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter: The Many Advantages of Energy Benchmarking
- Telecommunications Companies Upgrade Their Approaches to Energy
- Cutting Energy Use in Fire Stations
- Revolution Lighting Signs School Districts in NY, NJ
- Green Building Boom Is Pumping Billions into US Economy, Retrofits Are Fueling the Trend
- Energy Management: The Internet of Things Changes Everything
- Big Biogas Project Underway Down Under
- Kroger, Loveâs Sign with LSI Industries