Deloitte Expands Sustainability Offerings, Acquires ClearCarbon, DOMANI
Taking steps to expand in what it has identified as a â€śkey growth area,â€ť Deloitte has acquired the assets of ClearCarbon Consulting, Inc. and DOMANI Sustainability Consulting, LLC, which will be integrated into Deloitteâ€™s sustainability services.
â€śAs an emerging offering, the acquisitions of ClearCarbon and DOMANI will further strengthen Deloitteâ€™s ability to help clients drive value, mitigate business risk, and drive growth, efficiency and innovation through improved environmental, social and financial performance,â€ť said Jessica Blume, national managing principal, research and innovation, Deloitte LLP.
ClearCarbon and DOMANI will operate on an interim basis as â€śClearCarbon by Deloitteâ€ť and â€śDOMANI by Deloitteâ€ť respectively.
Deloitteâ€™s sustainability consulting services address a range of domestic and global sustainability opportunities and risks related to water and resource scarcity; carbon and greenhouse gas management; demand for increased transparency and assurance of non-financial performance.
DOMANI, an executive level sustainability strategy consulting firm, has helped multinational corporations implement sustainability strategies. DOMANI provides strategic and technical solutions to clientsâ€™ energy, carbon and water challenges.
ClearCarbon provides solutions that help clients understand their environmental impacts and develop strategies to reduce their carbon footprint. ClearCarbon has measured and managed the carbon footprints for more than 25,000 locations in 128 countries.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs