U.S. Energy Efficient HVAC Market to Top $8 Billion by 2015
The U.S. Energy Efficient residential heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) market is projected to grow from $5.38 billion in 2010 to $8.15 billion in 2015, according to the latest issue of EL Insights. This represents a compound annual growth rate of 8.6% during this time period.
Often cited as the most practical way to reduce energy usage and reduce carbon emissions, energy efficiency has received increased attention over recent years from policymakers and business leaders. Because buildings account for about one-fifth of the world’s delivered energy demand, efforts to foster energy efficiency have focused on improving the use of power in residential and commercial spaces. In particular, improving the efficiency of HVAC systems has become a vital part of a larger effort to improve energy efficiency across the world.
This is a preview of EL Insights Subscription Content.
Delivered two times a month, every issue of EL Insights is developed to help businesses understand the implications of an emerging energy, environmental or sustainability technology, to inspire innovation within companies, and to provide executives with timely data, charts and market insights.
For industry insiders needing to stay informed, EL Insights is the one subscription that delivers opportunity-focused, actionable insights that are both engaging and accessible.
Subscribe to EL Insights here.
If you’re already a subscriber to ELInsights, you can download the current issue here.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments
- Incentive Program Helps Companies Afford Energy Managers
- ARPA-E Issues Grants for Solar Modules
- C-PACE Financing Innovation to Help Connecticut Green Energy Sector
- Orion Wins School District Contracts, Increases Chances for Incentives
- Study: Smartest ‘Smart Building’ Owners Come from Retail, Manufacturing, Construction
- Low Cost IoT Solutions, Data Driven Analytics to Propel Energy Mgmt Market
- A Clean Energy Future in Sight