U.S. Energy Efficient HVAC Market to Top $8 Billion by 2015
The U.S. Energy Efficient residential heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) market is projected to grow from $5.38 billion in 2010 to $8.15 billion in 2015, according to the latest issue of EL Insights. This represents a compound annual growth rate of 8.6% during this time period.
Often cited as the most practical way to reduce energy usage and reduce carbon emissions, energy efficiency has received increased attention over recent years from policymakers and business leaders. Because buildings account for about one-fifth of the world’s delivered energy demand, efforts to foster energy efficiency have focused on improving the use of power in residential and commercial spaces. In particular, improving the efficiency of HVAC systems has become a vital part of a larger effort to improve energy efficiency across the world.
This is a preview of EL Insights Subscription Content.
Delivered two times a month, every issue of EL Insights is developed to help businesses understand the implications of an emerging energy, environmental or sustainability technology, to inspire innovation within companies, and to provide executives with timely data, charts and market insights.
For industry insiders needing to stay informed, EL Insights is the one subscription that delivers opportunity-focused, actionable insights that are both engaging and accessible.
Subscribe to EL Insights here.
If you’re already a subscriber to ELInsights, you can download the current issue here.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs