Energy and Environmental Management: Best Practices for 2011 and Beyond
This webinar will feature EMD Millipore, a division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, who is a Life Science leader providing cutting-edge technologies, tools, and services for bioscience research and biopharmaceutical manufacturing. Join us for a discussion on strategies and best practices that enable organizations to optimize their energy and environmental management. From energy and carbon to water and waste, now is the time for leading organizations to benefit from improving efficiency and reducing cost, growing brand equity, driving corporate and product differentiation and realizing competitive advantages.
Sponsor – Hara
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned