Energy and Environmental Management: Best Practices for 2011 and Beyond
This webinar will feature EMD Millipore, a division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, who is a Life Science leader providing cutting-edge technologies, tools, and services for bioscience research and biopharmaceutical manufacturing. Join us for a discussion on strategies and best practices that enable organizations to optimize their energy and environmental management. From energy and carbon to water and waste, now is the time for leading organizations to benefit from improving efficiency and reducing cost, growing brand equity, driving corporate and product differentiation and realizing competitive advantages.
Sponsor – Hara
Energy Manager News
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool