Energy and Environmental Management: Best Practices for 2011 and Beyond
This webinar will feature EMD Millipore, a division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, who is a Life Science leader providing cutting-edge technologies, tools, and services for bioscience research and biopharmaceutical manufacturing. Join us for a discussion on strategies and best practices that enable organizations to optimize their energy and environmental management. From energy and carbon to water and waste, now is the time for leading organizations to benefit from improving efficiency and reducing cost, growing brand equity, driving corporate and product differentiation and realizing competitive advantages.
Sponsor – Hara
Energy Manager News
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- SCTE, ISBE Join Villanova’s RISE Forum
- Unico Using EnerNOC Platform
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities