Ryan Smith Discusses Micromidas, Turning Waste into Plastic
Ryan Smith, co-founder and chief technical officer of Micromidas, discusses how the company uses an innovative microbial process to convert raw sewage into non-petroleum plastic that degrades in six months to a year. (via Melodies in Marketing.)
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned