ArcelorMittal Dofasco Gets Help With Energy Efficiency Efforts
Ontario is helping ArcelorMittal Dofasco reduce energy use and emissions during the steelmaking process. The province is investing as much as $43.6 million at ArcelorMittal Dofasco in Hamilton which would help solidify the company as Canada’s only producer of Galvalume, a coated steel product.
Energy Manager News
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGE’s SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers