ArcelorMittal Dofasco Gets Help With Energy Efficiency Efforts
Ontario is helping ArcelorMittal Dofasco reduce energy use and emissions during the steelmaking process. The province is investing as much as $43.6 million at ArcelorMittal Dofasco in Hamilton which would help solidify the company as Canada’s only producer of Galvalume, a coated steel product.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation