Environmental Leader’s Insider Knowledge Report Released
Environmental Leader has released the inaugural edition of its Insider Knowledge Report, which provides lessons learned from corporate environmental, sustainability and energy decision-makers. 150 professionals contributed to the free report including executives from Ford, Bank of America, Nike, Alcoa, Yahoo, eBay, Staples, Hormel Foods, Blue Shield of California, Dell, Anheuser-Busch, L’OrĂ©al, Hasbro and Xerox.
The complementary report can be downloaded here.
Topics covered in Environmental Leaderâ€™s Insider Knowledge Report include:
— Environmental Management
— Energy Management
— Green Building
— Green IT
— Innovation and Design
— Auditing & Reporting
–Waste & Recycling
–Strategy & Leadership
â€śThe report reveals that executives charged with managing environmental and energy programs are implementing a wide range of actions both large and small in order to save their companies money and become more sustainable,â€ť says Paul Nastu, Environmental Leaderâ€™s Publisher. â€śFrom Yahoo designing a data center that takes advantage of the natural cooling effect of prevailing winds blowing in from Lake Erie to Computershare removing trash cans from employee work stations.â€ť
The complementary report, which can be downloaded at http://www.environmentalleader.com/environmental-leaders-2011-insider-knowledge-report/, is sponsored by the Pew Center on Global Climate Change.
â€śInnovative solutions from the business community and reasonable policies from government are both critical to a safe climate and a cleaner, more enduring energy future,â€ť says Eileen Claussen, President, Pew Center on Global Climate Change. â€śThis report shares lessons learned and strategies used as the business community takes the lead in making that future a reality.â€ť
If you have some environmental, energy and sustainability lessons you’d like to share, please leave a comment below.
Energy Manager News
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Teslaâ€™s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UKâ€™s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge