Prince Charles Calls Out Climate Change Skeptics
Earlier this month, Prince Charles gave this speech on low carbon prosperity at the European Parliament. He discusses the problems and solutions to our environment and the effects and close connection of industry on our environment.
The Summit was attended by over 300 MEPs, economists including Lord Stern, together with business leaders from The Prince of Wales’s EU Corporate Leaders Group on Climate Change, the P8 Group of leading Pension Funds and the Institutional Investors Group on Climate Change.
A full transcript of the speech is available here.
Energy Manager News
- Apple, Google, Facebook Throw Weight Around in NC Energy Policy
- 2015 Green Lease Leaders include Landlords, Tenants, Brokers
- Disney World Builds Mickey Mouse-Shaped 5 MW Solar System
- Ohio Businesses Encouraged to Use Cogged V-Belts
- Renewables Share of US Energy Consumption Highest Since 1930s
- ZBB Unveils EMS for C&I Buildings
- Levi Strauss, Gap, Autodesk Support California Clean Energy Bill
- New Hydro-Quebec Data Center to Use Free Cooling