Prince Charles Calls Out Climate Change Skeptics
Earlier this month, Prince Charles gave this speech on low carbon prosperity at the European Parliament. He discusses the problems and solutions to our environment and the effects and close connection of industry on our environment.
The Summit was attended by over 300 MEPs, economists including Lord Stern, together with business leaders from The Prince of Wales’s EU Corporate Leaders Group on Climate Change, the P8 Group of leading Pension Funds and the Institutional Investors Group on Climate Change.
A full transcript of the speech is available here.
Energy Manager News
- Dynegy Files to Move Illinois Into ‘Single, Competitive Power Market’
- IRRC Jettisons Pennsylvania PUC’s Controversial Cap on Net Metering
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT