Prince Charles Calls Out Climate Change Skeptics
Earlier this month, Prince Charles gave this speech on low carbon prosperity at the European Parliament. He discusses the problems and solutions to our environment and the effects and close connection of industry on our environment.
The Summit was attended by over 300 MEPs, economists including Lord Stern, together with business leaders from The Prince of Wales’s EU Corporate Leaders Group on Climate Change, the P8 Group of leading Pension Funds and the Institutional Investors Group on Climate Change.
A full transcript of the speech is available here.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage
- Competitive Green Retailer Star Energy Partners Expands to New Jersey, Pennsylvania
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports