Prince Charles Calls Out Climate Change Skeptics
Earlier this month, Prince Charles gave this speech on low carbon prosperity at the European Parliament. He discusses the problems and solutions to our environment and the effects and close connection of industry on our environment.
The Summit was attended by over 300 MEPs, economists including Lord Stern, together with business leaders from The Prince of Wales’s EU Corporate Leaders Group on Climate Change, the P8 Group of leading Pension Funds and the Institutional Investors Group on Climate Change.
A full transcript of the speech is available here.
Energy Manager News
- The New Utility Bill Cheat Sheet
- Not So Fast: Energy Benchmarking in Kansas City
- Home Depot Sells Philips 60-W LED Equivalent for $4.97
- Shared Solar Could Significantly Expand Solar PV Market
- Barriers Exist to Demand Response in US
- Berkeley Lab, NTU Singapore Collaborate for Energy Technologies
- Wastewater Agency Implements Submetering, Joins Better Plants Challenge
- LEDs Light Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesin West