Aviation Industry’s Role In Finding Renewable Fuels
The aviation industry is playing a leading role in the search for renewable fuels that will not adversely affect human food supplies, according to Susan Pond, adjunct professor of the Dow Sustainability Program at the US Studies Centre. Dr Pond, who is leading an industry forum on the topic at the Australian International Airshow, says government policy is critical to supporting research and development into alternative fuels, and contends that even without a carbon tax Australia’s aviation industry is heavily involved in renewable energy roadmapping.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation