News Limited Discusses Carbon Neutral Achievement
News Corporation recently announced that it has become carbon neutral across all of its global operations. News Limited in Australia hosted a celebratory even in its Holt Street offices.
Speaking on the day were News Limited Chairman and CEO John Hartigan, Nationwide News MD, Michael Miller and climate change thinker Tim Flannery.
Energy Manager News
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform
- Fulham Retrofit Kits EPA Approved
- Brookings Study: Net Metering Offers Cost Benefits to All Utility Customers
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- Apple Defends 100% Renewable Energy Claim
- Ontario Investing $900M in Affordable Housing
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending May 20, 2016