News Limited Discusses Carbon Neutral Achievement
News Corporation recently announced that it has become carbon neutral across all of its global operations. News Limited in Australia hosted a celebratory even in its Holt Street offices.
Speaking on the day were News Limited Chairman and CEO John Hartigan, Nationwide News MD, Michael Miller and climate change thinker Tim Flannery.
Energy Manager News
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo