News Limited Discusses Carbon Neutral Achievement
News Corporation recently announced that it has become carbon neutral across all of its global operations. News Limited in Australia hosted a celebratory even in its Holt Street offices.
Speaking on the day were News Limited Chairman and CEO John Hartigan, Nationwide News MD, Michael Miller and climate change thinker Tim Flannery.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland