News Limited Discusses Carbon Neutral Achievement
News Corporation recently announced that it has become carbon neutral across all of its global operations. News Limited in Australia hosted a celebratory even in its Holt Street offices.
Speaking on the day were News Limited Chairman and CEO John Hartigan, Nationwide News MD, Michael Miller and climate change thinker Tim Flannery.
Energy Manager News
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- Beazer Homes Wins Energy Star Award
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED
- FMPA: Power Costs Expected to Dwindle 30% to 40% Within Years
- Name-Dropping: CUB and Illinois AG Say Nicor Advanced Energy Should Change Identity
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array