News Limited Discusses Carbon Neutral Achievement
News Corporation recently announced that it has become carbon neutral across all of its global operations. News Limited in Australia hosted a celebratory even in its Holt Street offices.
Speaking on the day were News Limited Chairman and CEO John Hartigan, Nationwide News MD, Michael Miller and climate change thinker Tim Flannery.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- General Mills: We’ll Invest $100M to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Oregon Correctional Institution Saves with LEDs
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending August 28
- Columbus Energy Challenge Falling Short
- Building on Alaskan Campus Gets LEED Certification
- BT Group Launches Division to Help Property Owners
- Price of Renewables Approaching Fossil Fuels, Nuclear
- The Use of Renewables in Mining Operations