Environmental & Energy Executive Moves: UPS, Siemens, Doe Run, More
UPS: vice president of corporate plant engineering Scott Wicker has been named the companyâ€™s first chief sustainability officer.
Acciona Energy North America: has appointed Dan Foley as its CEO. Foley is currently chief development officer for North American operations.
Doe Run Company: the metals firm has named Aaron Miller as vice president of environmental affairs.
Siemens Energy: has appointed Jim Jones, currently director of its Houston service center, to be director of wind turbine blade manufacturing, Americas region.
Equilibrium Capital Group: the sustainability-focused investment firm has appointed Ken Wilcox, the CEO of SVB Financial Group, to its board of directors.
CO2 Solution: the carbon capture company has named Thom Skinner as chief financial officer. Skinner joins from TS Business Solutions, the Quebec-based business consultancy he founded in 2001.
Maverick Biofuels: has named veteran entrepreneur Eric Cumming as vice president of corporate development.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Datacenter Cooling
- The Advantages of Metal Roofs
- PACE Loan Program in Pulaski County, AK
- Online Tool Introduced in Vermont
- SWL&P Looks to Increase Electric Revenues by Over $2 Million
- Schneider Electricâ€™s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves