Environmental & Energy Executive Moves: UPS, Siemens, Doe Run, More
UPS: vice president of corporate plant engineering Scott Wicker has been named the company‚Äôs first chief sustainability officer.
Acciona Energy North America: has appointed Dan Foley as its CEO. Foley is currently chief development officer for North American operations.
Doe Run Company: the metals firm has named Aaron Miller as vice president of environmental affairs.
Siemens Energy: has appointed Jim Jones, currently director of its Houston service center, to be director of wind turbine blade manufacturing, Americas region.
Equilibrium Capital Group: the sustainability-focused investment firm has appointed Ken Wilcox, the CEO of SVB Financial Group, to its board of directors.
CO2 Solution: the carbon capture company has named Thom Skinner as chief financial officer. Skinner joins from TS Business Solutions, the Quebec-based business consultancy he founded in 2001.
Maverick Biofuels: has named veteran entrepreneur Eric Cumming as vice president of corporate development.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla‚Äôs Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK‚Äôs Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation