Environmental & Energy Executive Moves: UPS, Siemens, Doe Run, More
UPS: vice president of corporate plant engineering Scott Wicker has been named the companyâ€™s first chief sustainability officer.
Acciona Energy North America: has appointed Dan Foley as its CEO. Foley is currently chief development officer for North American operations.
Doe Run Company: the metals firm has named Aaron Miller as vice president of environmental affairs.
Siemens Energy: has appointed Jim Jones, currently director of its Houston service center, to be director of wind turbine blade manufacturing, Americas region.
Equilibrium Capital Group: the sustainability-focused investment firm has appointed Ken Wilcox, the CEO of SVB Financial Group, to its board of directors.
CO2 Solution: the carbon capture company has named Thom Skinner as chief financial officer. Skinner joins from TS Business Solutions, the Quebec-based business consultancy he founded in 2001.
Maverick Biofuels: has named veteran entrepreneur Eric Cumming as vice president of corporate development.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: Itâ€™s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M â€˜Switching Feeâ€™ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform