Energy Efficiency Discussion at CSIS
Center for Strategic and International Studies session explores the potential for catalyzing major steps forward on energy efficiency gains through a variety of initiatives that seek to harness public and sector collaboration to identify high impact energy efficiency gains.
Energy Manager News
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Feb. 5
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate
- FIU Again Tops in Energy Efficiency