Dow’s VP Sustainability Discusses Urban Water Challenges
Dr. Neil Hawkins, Vice-President Sustainability & EH&S at The Dow Chemical Company, discusses urban water challenges on World Water Day 2011. This EUX TV interview was conducted at a EurActiv Workshop on urban water management.
Energy Manager News
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- SCTE, ISBE Join Villanova’s RISE Forum
- Unico Using EnerNOC Platform
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities