Dow’s VP Sustainability Discusses Urban Water Challenges
Dr. Neil Hawkins, Vice-President Sustainability & EH&S at The Dow Chemical Company, discusses urban water challenges on World Water Day 2011. This EUX TV interview was conducted at a EurActiv Workshop on urban water management.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.