Environmental Compliance, Risk and Product Stewardship
Global product manufacturers are increasingly faced with ever-expanding legal requirements governing product design and access to key markets world-wide. Newly enacted or expanded laws governing product design, the use of conflict minerals, chemical restrictions, and end-of-life management of products are placing unprecedented product stewardship and supply chain obligations on companies across a variety of industries. The risks of non-compliance can range from hefty fines, to imprisonment and being completely banned from key markets, resulting in lost sales, financial penalties, and legal fees.
Sponsor – IHS
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.