Westfield Mall Installs Chillers to Increase Energy Efficiency
Interesting promo video about the Westfield Culver City shopping mall which recently completed infrastructure upgrades anticipated to save $207,000 in annual energy costs and to garner more than $192,000 in rebate incentives from Southern California Edison.
Westfield converted to a chilled water system that incorporates ice storage to shift energy consumption from high-cost peak hours, replacing the mall’s dated packaged rooftop heating, ventilation and air conditioning system.
Trane, which made this video and worked on the upgrades, recently presented Westfield Culver City with its “Energy Efficiency Leader Award.”
Energy Manager News
- Tracking the Exciting World of Solar Energy Research
- Colorado Mixing Solar, Weatherization
- Lighting Sector: 4% CAGR Through 2020
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 19, 2016
- New Hampshire Town Resists Door-to-Door Sales
- Minnesota Commerce Department Challenges Otter Tail Power Rate Hike
- An Interesting Summer for PACE
- AAMA Offers Fenestration Course