KPMG Discusses Sustainability, ESG Investing
IBLF’s Expert Insight dialogue with Barend van Bergen, Head of KPMG’s Global Centre of Excellence for Climate Change and Sustainability. The financial crisis, and megatrends such as population growth and energy scarcity will transform the way business is done, explains Barend. Ten years ago, CSR was a side issue – and today it’s clearly on the corporate agenda.
Barend asserts that we’ll see more activity from emerging markets, increased regulation, and the involvement of the financial sector. He also discusses the criteria for professionals looking to build a career in CSR, climate change and sustainability.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works