KPMG Discusses Sustainability, ESG Investing
IBLF’s Expert Insight dialogue with Barend van Bergen, Head of KPMG’s Global Centre of Excellence for Climate Change and Sustainability. The financial crisis, and megatrends such as population growth and energy scarcity will transform the way business is done, explains Barend. Ten years ago, CSR was a side issue – and today it’s clearly on the corporate agenda.
Barend asserts that we’ll see more activity from emerging markets, increased regulation, and the involvement of the financial sector. He also discusses the criteria for professionals looking to build a career in CSR, climate change and sustainability.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms
- DC Pushes Renewables
- Stockton Tabs Ygrene for PACE Financing
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: July 22, 2016
- In Washington State, a New Rate Is Approved for Cryptocurrency Server Farms
- El Paso Electric Files Unopposed Settlement in Texas Rate Case
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024