KPMG Discusses Sustainability, ESG Investing
IBLF’s Expert Insight dialogue with Barend van Bergen, Head of KPMG’s Global Centre of Excellence for Climate Change and Sustainability. The financial crisis, and megatrends such as population growth and energy scarcity will transform the way business is done, explains Barend. Ten years ago, CSR was a side issue – and today it’s clearly on the corporate agenda.
Barend asserts that we’ll see more activity from emerging markets, increased regulation, and the involvement of the financial sector. He also discusses the criteria for professionals looking to build a career in CSR, climate change and sustainability.
Energy Manager News
- Getting Serious About Energy Metrics
- Honeywell Smart Building Technology Uses ‘Tablet-Like’ Visualization
- Micro Wind Turbines Top Intel Headquarters
- Neon LED Strip Light Prevents Dangers of Actual Neon Light
- Framingham Saves $380,000 per Year with ESPC
- FlexEnergy Commissions Multiple 250 KW Gas Turbines in Seoul
- Corporations Rally to Streamline Renewable Energy Procurement
- Solar Trees Provide Shade, Electricity, EV Charging