KPMG Discusses Sustainability, ESG Investing
IBLF’s Expert Insight dialogue with Barend van Bergen, Head of KPMG’s Global Centre of Excellence for Climate Change and Sustainability. The financial crisis, and megatrends such as population growth and energy scarcity will transform the way business is done, explains Barend. Ten years ago, CSR was a side issue – and today it’s clearly on the corporate agenda.
Barend asserts that we’ll see more activity from emerging markets, increased regulation, and the involvement of the financial sector. He also discusses the criteria for professionals looking to build a career in CSR, climate change and sustainability.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Manager Today Product & Project of the Year Award Winners Announced
- Mobility, The IoT Gradually Transform HVAC
- Bill Gates-Led Group, India Establishing Energy Funds
- CMU Energy Efficiency Efforts Save $10M in 7 Years
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20