KPMG Discusses Sustainability, ESG Investing
IBLF’s Expert Insight dialogue with Barend van Bergen, Head of KPMG’s Global Centre of Excellence for Climate Change and Sustainability. The financial crisis, and megatrends such as population growth and energy scarcity will transform the way business is done, explains Barend. Ten years ago, CSR was a side issue – and today it’s clearly on the corporate agenda.
Barend asserts that we’ll see more activity from emerging markets, increased regulation, and the involvement of the financial sector. He also discusses the criteria for professionals looking to build a career in CSR, climate change and sustainability.
Energy Manager News
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case