Water Stewardship Congressional Staff Briefing
Here’s a look at a congressional staff briefing on water stewardship hosted by ICCF. Joe Rozza, Manager, Global Water Resource Sustainability at The Coca-Cola Company is featured.
Other speakers include:
Katherine Neebe, Senior Program Officer, Business and Industry, WWF
Wendy Larson, Senior Project Specialist, LimnoTech; TNC Representative
Partners: The Coca-Cola Company, WWF, LimnoTech
Energy Manager News
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage