Best Practices: Optimizing Energy and Sustainability Strategies
Join Environmental Leader for a webinar tomorrow, Wednesday, April 20, 2011 at 11:00 AM PST / 2:00 PM EST that will cover the business drivers for energy and sustainability optimization, and the strategies and best practices that are enabling organizations to achieve their energy and environmental management initiatives.
Register for this complimentary event to learn:
* Why companies are treating energy utilization and sustainability as business imperatives
* How organizations are driving efficiencies and creating value through transparent, results-oriented strategies
* Why identifying, prioritizing and tracking resource reduction and sustainability initiatives can impact the bottom line
* How to demonstrate progress and best practices for use with energy and sustainability teams
* Ways to confidently communicate performance and achievements to all stakeholders
Karl G. Van Orsdol
Chief Global Strategist, Energy and Sustainability Management
Sustainability Business Leader
Chief Green Officer
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned