Yvon Chouinard Discusses Sustainable Business, Patagonia
Patagonia Founder Yvon Chouinard recounts how Patagonia grew from a retail climbing equipment business operating out of the back of his van to a successful global business based on sustainability and social responsibility principles.
Event Held Wednesday, January 26, 2011 at UCLA Anderson School of Management’s Korn Convocation Hall by UCLA Institute of the Environment.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Retail Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending May 4
- Urjanet Partners with ENERGY STAR on Portfolio Manager
- Ketra Creates ‘Dynamic’ LED Light
- 4 Federal Agencies Join to Procure Solar
- Sunwave, Ideal Power Work Together on Energy Storage
- DOE Invests $6M to Increase Energy Efficiency in Commercial Buildings
- Natural Gas Projected to Provide Larger Share of Electricity Generation
- Industrial Gas Company Switches to Wind-Generated Electricity at Oregon Plant