Synthetic Trees Remove CO2 from Atmosphere
Scientists at New York’s Columbia University are developing a synthetic tree that removes CO2 from the atmosphere, Reuters reports. The researchers say the tree, if mass produced, could make a significant difference to the quality of the air we breathe.
Energy Manager News
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool