Uptime Q&A On Greenpeace’s Role in the Data Center
Uptime Institute’s Matt Stansberry interviews Gary Cook from Greenpeace International’s Cool IT Program about how the environmental organization is pushing the data center industry toward increased environmental sustainability.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned