Best Practices: Navigating Today’s Global Regulatory Environment
Join Environmental Leader for a webinar on Wednesday, May 18, 2011 at 8am PDT/11am EDT discussing best practices in managing the regulatory and compliance landscape.
Whether dealing with global operations, EHS requirements or product compliance, keeping track of regulations continues to plague global organizations. The risks of non-compliance can range from hefty fines, to imprisonment and/or being completely banned from key markets, resulting in lost sales, financial penalties, and legal fees. Learn how organizations that embrace effective compliance change management can reduce liability, mitigate risks, and enable efficiency and cost savings throughout the organization.
Register now to join regulatory experts from Tech-Clarity and IHS on this one-hour briefing as they discuss recent research around the complexity of the global EHS compliance environment and provide best practices in navigating the ever-changing regulatory and product stewardship landscape.
- Keeping up with today’s complex and evolving global regulatory landscape
- Legal responsibilities at individual facilities, within business units, or across entire companies
- Opportunities to minimize your dependencies on costly legal consultation
- The impact of the EU RoHS recast, REACH and similar material restriction measures
- New SEC reporting requirements under U.S. Conflict Minerals legislation
- New product take-back and recycling laws in emerging market
This webcast offers both essential education and practical advice for companies looking to comply with international requirements and standards and stay ahead of the regulations that impact your products and your company.
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners