Navigating Today’s Global Regulatory Environment
Whether dealing with global operations, EHS requirements or product compliance, keeping track of regulations continues to plague global organizations. The risks of non-compliance can range from hefty fines, to imprisonment and/or being completely banned from key markets, resulting in lost sales, financial penalties, and legal fees. Learn how organizations that embrace effective compliance change management can reduce liability, mitigate risks, and enable efficiency and cost savings throughout the organization.
Sponsor – IHS
Energy Manager News
- An Interesting Summer for PACE
- AAMA Offers Fenestration Course
- AEEE: Efficiency as a Resource is a Winner
- Chicago Cubs’ Wrigley Field to be Powered by Commercial Retailer ENGIE Resources
- Who Should Pay for a Utility’s Bad Business Decisions – Owners or Customers?
- Major Industries Could Be Moved By High Rates To Leave Wisconsin
- The World is About to See Whether Apple’s Solar Investment Pays Off
- BREEAM USA Takes Aim at In-Use Structures