Videos From Solar Impulse’s International Flight
Video of Solar Impulse, the Swiss solar-powered aircraft that flew from Switzerland to Brussels. It completed its first international flight of roughly 480 kilometres in 13 hours.
The video below is from the takeoff:
The video below has some interesting interviews.
Energy Manager News
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund