Best Practices for EHS Compliance and Sustainability Performance Management
Wednesday, June 1, 2011; 11:00 AM PDT/2pm EDT
More organizations now find that their stakeholders demand increased accountability and transparency on sustainability-related issues. Meanwhile, corporations’ intricate global operations create more complicated challenges for any EHS compliance team. An EHS compliance platform must assist, not hinder, organizations who need to locate those “pain points.” Such a system must be centralized yet multifunctional, offer data management and analysis for all layers of an organization, be easily accessible yet secure, and manage and transform data in various formats.
Learn how Covidien, an international healthcare products company, identified, found solutions, and benefitted from an EHS MIS solution.
Register now to join thought leaders in sustainability and EHS compliance reporting from Covidien and Enablon for this one hour webinar. Speakers will share their challenges, how they arrived at the most effective solutions, and their resulting long term benefits. This webinar will also include the following discussions on best practices:
- How to improve energy efficiency initiatives throughout your organization
- Monitoring EHS compliance, identifying opportunities for improvement, and achieving advancement in EHS performance
- How an effective EHS platform can address various regional and business cultures—how to address any resistance within your organization while gaining increased buy-in
Julio González: EHS Programs Manager at Covidien
Mr. González is tasked with the development, administration, and implementation of corporate global environmental health and safety standards in accordance with regulatory requirements, best practices and company policy. He brings 18 years of EHS experience in addition to valuable insight from working closely with Covidien’s global business units.
Philippe Tesler, Co-founder, CEO Enablon North America
Philippe Tesler has more than 15 years’ experience in e-Business and the Environmental services. At Enablon, he manages the company’s North American operations and coordinates the company’s marketing and business development strategy. Prior to Enablon, Philippe worked in the Environment and Services sector and was head of e-Business projects for a large multinational company.
Energy Manager News
- 77 Maryland Families Evicted After Condo Association Defaults on Utility Bills
- C&I Ratepayers Are Driving Green Tariff Development in Regulated Markets
- Digging Deep to Cure HVAC Inefficiency
- Technavio: Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Growing
- GE Shreveport Plant Finishes First Stage of Retrofit
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind