TECO’s $377m Energy Upgrades Support Texas Medical Center
Promo video of Thermal Energy Corporation’s (TECO) energy-saving expansion, its $377 million Master Plan Implementation Project, which supports the heating and cooling needs of the rapidly expanding Texas Medical Center. Event underwriter Burns & McDonnell provided engineering, procurement and construction management services for the on-site combined heat and power system, chilled water plant, electrical substation upgrades, and expanded Operations Support Facility and control room.
Energy Manager News
- An Interesting Summer for PACE
- AAMA Offers Fenestration Course
- AEEE: Efficiency as a Resource is a Winner
- Chicago Cubs’ Wrigley Field to be Powered by Commercial Retailer ENGIE Resources
- Who Should Pay for a Utility’s Bad Business Decisions – Owners or Customers?
- Major Industries Could Be Moved By High Rates To Leave Wisconsin
- The World is About to See Whether Apple’s Solar Investment Pays Off
- BREEAM USA Takes Aim at In-Use Structures