TECO’s $377m Energy Upgrades Support Texas Medical Center
Promo video of Thermal Energy Corporation’s (TECO) energy-saving expansion, its $377 million Master Plan Implementation Project, which supports the heating and cooling needs of the rapidly expanding Texas Medical Center. Event underwriter Burns & McDonnell provided engineering, procurement and construction management services for the on-site combined heat and power system, chilled water plant, electrical substation upgrades, and expanded Operations Support Facility and control room.
Energy Manager News
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned
- Energy Managers Buoyed By Supreme Court’s Demand Response Decision
- Dover, N.H., Saves More Than Projected Under EPC
- Datacenters Underestimating Coal Use
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’