TECO’s $377m Energy Upgrades Support Texas Medical Center
Promo video of Thermal Energy Corporation’s (TECO) energy-saving expansion, its $377 million Master Plan Implementation Project, which supports the heating and cooling needs of the rapidly expanding Texas Medical Center. Event underwriter Burns & McDonnell provided engineering, procurement and construction management services for the on-site combined heat and power system, chilled water plant, electrical substation upgrades, and expanded Operations Support Facility and control room.
Energy Manager News
- Making the IoT Work for Building Managers
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- SunPower and the Army Work on Solar Project in Alabama
- Climate and Energy Policies Working
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending April 29, 2016
- Xcel Energy Files to Refund $15M to Colorado Electric Customers
- New Retail Marketplace, MassEnergyRates.com, Launches in the Bay State
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?