TECO’s $377m Energy Upgrades Support Texas Medical Center
Promo video of Thermal Energy Corporation’s (TECO) energy-saving expansion, its $377 million Master Plan Implementation Project, which supports the heating and cooling needs of the rapidly expanding Texas Medical Center. Event underwriter Burns & McDonnell provided engineering, procurement and construction management services for the on-site combined heat and power system, chilled water plant, electrical substation upgrades, and expanded Operations Support Facility and control room.
Energy Manager News
- 18 Organizations Recognized for Cutting Parking Facility Energy Use
- ASHRAE Updates Lighting and Controls Guidelines
- RI Town Begins $620,000 Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- Businesses Offered ‘Instant Rebates’ from Utility
- Rocky Mountain Institute Provides Energy Retrofit Course
- DOE Awards $600,000 for Building Energy Efficiency Projects
- 3Degrees Helps Companies Procure Renewables