Best Practices for EHS Compliance and Sustainability Performance Management
More organizations now find that their stakeholders demand increased accountability and transparency on sustainability-related issues. Meanwhile, corporations’ intricate global operations create more complicated challenges for any EHS compliance team.
An EHS compliance platform must assist, not hinder, organizations who need to locate those “pain points.” Such a system must be centralized yet multifunctional, offer data management and analysis for all layers of an organization, be easily accessible yet secure, and manage and transform data in various formats. Learn how an international healthcare products company, identified, found solutions, and benefited from an EHS MIS solution. Sponsor: Enablon
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending September 24
- Research Makes Gains on Combined Energy Systems, Heat Exchangers
- School Projects in MA, CO
- Pattern Energy Completes 200 MW Logan’s Gap Wind Facility in Texas
- Marine Corps Upgrading 37 Buildings at Camp Lejeune, N.C.
- Photovoltaic Projects in TN, CT
- California Pushing Solar to Economically Disadvantaged Communities
- QM Power Introduces Efficient Motor