Best Practices for EHS Compliance and Sustainability Performance Management
More organizations now find that their stakeholders demand increased accountability and transparency on sustainability-related issues. Meanwhile, corporations’ intricate global operations create more complicated challenges for any EHS compliance team.
An EHS compliance platform must assist, not hinder, organizations who need to locate those “pain points.” Such a system must be centralized yet multifunctional, offer data management and analysis for all layers of an organization, be easily accessible yet secure, and manage and transform data in various formats. Learn how an international healthcare products company, identified, found solutions, and benefited from an EHS MIS solution. Sponsor: Enablon
Energy Manager News
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Feb. 5
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate