Ecotality Discusses Installing EV Charging Stations at Retail Locations
Brian Koontz of Ecotality is installing 15,000 electric charging stations across 16 cities in the United States. He describes the benefits of using electric charging stations as this type of good will investment has a green halo effect on the shopping center or mall that helps attracts the top tier of retail customers.
Energy Manager News
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case