Ecotality Discusses Installing EV Charging Stations at Retail Locations
Brian Koontz of Ecotality is installing 15,000 electric charging stations across 16 cities in the United States. He describes the benefits of using electric charging stations as this type of good will investment has a green halo effect on the shopping center or mall that helps attracts the top tier of retail customers.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned