Plastics Industry: Is Green Becoming the Key Economic Driver?
Discussion on sustainability and the plastics industry from PolyTalk ’11.
Moderators: Giles Merritt, Friends of Europe
Anne-Christine Ayed Executive Vice President Research, Innovation & Environment, Tarkett
Tom Crotty, Director Ineos Group
John Elkington, Founding Partner & Executive Chairman, Volans
Joachim Quoden – Director General, Pro Europe
Prof. Rudolf Stauber, Former Vice President, BMW Group and Lecturer “Materials in Automotive Application” at Braunschweig University
Hans Telgen, President TEPPFA and General Manager, Plastic Pipe Systems, Tessenderlo Chemie
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation