Premier Healthcare Alliance Adds Group Buy for Wind Turbines
The group buy provides discounts on all wind turbines and towers currently offered by Southwest Windpower, including: Skystream, Whisper, and Air.
Southwest Windpower will also provide a free wind energy assessment for alliance member healthcare sites to determine wind energy potential, financial savings opportunities, and environmental impact possibilities.
Effective July 1 through October 31, 2011, the group buy is available to acute care and continuum of care members of Premier.
Premier says it will offer additional opportunities for group buys in energy conservation and management within the next 90 days.
Last year, Premier alliance members saved $81 million by participating in group buys.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland