Premier Healthcare Alliance Adds Group Buy for Wind Turbines
The group buy provides discounts on all wind turbines and towers currently offered by Southwest Windpower, including: Skystream, Whisper, and Air.
Southwest Windpower will also provide a free wind energy assessment for alliance member healthcare sites to determine wind energy potential, financial savings opportunities, and environmental impact possibilities.
Effective July 1 through October 31, 2011, the group buy is available to acute care and continuum of care members of Premier.
Premier says it will offer additional opportunities for group buys in energy conservation and management within the next 90 days.
Last year, Premier alliance members saved $81 million by participating in group buys.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Con Edison Development Procures GE Energy Storage System
- Courthouse Replaces Oversized Boiler
- Indoor Farming Company Works on HVAC with PUE 1.0
- Toolkits Designed to Help Health Care Facilities Reduce Energy
- San Antonio Macyâ€™s Store Showcases Better Buildings Challenge Measures
- Natural Gas Gensets to Reach 27 GW of Installed Capacity by 2024
- Larson Releases a Solar Powered Generator with Manual Crank Mast
- Energy Efficiency in Food Service Businesses