Premier Healthcare Alliance Adds Group Buy for Wind Turbines
The group buy provides discounts on all wind turbines and towers currently offered by Southwest Windpower, including: Skystream, Whisper, and Air.
Southwest Windpower will also provide a free wind energy assessment for alliance member healthcare sites to determine wind energy potential, financial savings opportunities, and environmental impact possibilities.
Effective July 1 through October 31, 2011, the group buy is available to acute care and continuum of care members of Premier.
Premier says it will offer additional opportunities for group buys in energy conservation and management within the next 90 days.
Last year, Premier alliance members saved $81 million by participating in group buys.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls