Premier Healthcare Alliance Adds Group Buy for Wind Turbines
The group buy provides discounts on all wind turbines and towers currently offered by Southwest Windpower, including: Skystream, Whisper, and Air.
Southwest Windpower will also provide a free wind energy assessment for alliance member healthcare sites to determine wind energy potential, financial savings opportunities, and environmental impact possibilities.
Effective July 1 through October 31, 2011, the group buy is available to acute care and continuum of care members of Premier.
Premier says it will offer additional opportunities for group buys in energy conservation and management within the next 90 days.
Last year, Premier alliance members saved $81 million by participating in group buys.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage
- Competitive Green Retailer Star Energy Partners Expands to New Jersey, Pennsylvania
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports