Premier Healthcare Alliance Adds Group Buy for Wind Turbines
The group buy provides discounts on all wind turbines and towers currently offered by Southwest Windpower, including: Skystream, Whisper, and Air.
Southwest Windpower will also provide a free wind energy assessment for alliance member healthcare sites to determine wind energy potential, financial savings opportunities, and environmental impact possibilities.
Effective July 1 through October 31, 2011, the group buy is available to acute care and continuum of care members of Premier.
Premier says it will offer additional opportunities for group buys in energy conservation and management within the next 90 days.
Last year, Premier alliance members saved $81 million by participating in group buys.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Efficiency and Waste Disposal Grow Closer
- Worcester School Gets Grant to Complete LED Retrofit
- Cree Recalls Lamps
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- Atlantic City Electric Rate Increase Settled; PowerAhead Funding Deferred to Phase II
- TVA Reduces Budget Requirements and Continues Investing in Cleaner Power
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report