Energy Management at Stanford University
Fahmida Ahmed, Associate Director of Sustainable Stanford Programs, Joseph Stagner, Executive Director of Sustainable Stanford, and Gerry Hamilton, Associate Director of Facilities Engineering Management at Stanford, discuss the management practices and policies undertaken at Stanford to improve the day-to-day sustainability of the campus as well as potential future pathways for green management.
Energy Manager News
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- SCTE, ISBE Join Villanova’s RISE Forum
- Unico Using EnerNOC Platform
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities