New Lighting Saves Chicago Union Station Big Bucks
Jones Lang LaSalle’s Bob Best and Rosie Leal, Amtrak’s Chicago Union Station General Manager, tour the station showcasing Jones Lang LaSalle’s “Union Station Goes Green” program which identified $1M in annual savings through installation of new, controlled lighting that is brighter and lasts five times longer. Lighting maintenance has decreased and so have their energy bills.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending April 29, 2016
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- Xcel Energy Files to Refund $15M to Colorado Electric Customers
- New Retail Marketplace, MassEnergyRates.com, Launches in the Bay State
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- SCTE, ISBE Join Villanova’s RISE Forum
- Unico Using EnerNOC Platform