New Lighting Saves Chicago Union Station Big Bucks
Jones Lang LaSalle’s Bob Best and Rosie Leal, Amtrak’s Chicago Union Station General Manager, tour the station showcasing Jones Lang LaSalle’s “Union Station Goes Green” program which identified $1M in annual savings through installation of new, controlled lighting that is brighter and lasts five times longer. Lighting maintenance has decreased and so have their energy bills.
Energy Manager News
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGE’s SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers