New Lighting Saves Chicago Union Station Big Bucks
Jones Lang LaSalle’s Bob Best and Rosie Leal, Amtrak’s Chicago Union Station General Manager, tour the station showcasing Jones Lang LaSalle’s “Union Station Goes Green” program which identified $1M in annual savings through installation of new, controlled lighting that is brighter and lasts five times longer. Lighting maintenance has decreased and so have their energy bills.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation